We only hire freezer trailers from industry leading, German manufacturer Humbäur. Humbäur chiller and freezer trailers are no 1 for build quality, durable engineering and innovative design.
Trailers in stock with internal sizes of 3.0 meter and 4 meters, all are walk in with internal heights of 1.97 and 2.0 metres respectively.
All trailers are supplied with a 14 metre cable with 6 pin generator connectors or a standard 3 pin 13 amp electrical outlet.
Our trailers are supplied complete with an Alko lockable tow hitch coupling and quality locking wheel clamp for added security.
HUMBAUR ‘COOL TRAILER’ SPECIFICATION
Premium freezer trailers, with the highest specification as follows
- Coach-built on a ‘Nugent Engineering’ fully galvanised steel chassis with parabolic suspension. 80mm GRP structural foam insulated panels, with insulated non-slip GRP floor.
- Cibin ALASKA 240 OBN refrigeration unit – ultimate quality, designed specifically for trailer use. Electronically programmed hot-gas defrosting. Temperatures: +5 to
-20°C with thermostatic control.
- Four heavy-duty telescopic prop stands; for supporting a heavy payload when parked, and levelling on uneven ground.
- Single access door on rear panel with S/S rotary bolt locking system with emergency opening from inside. Fixed galvanised steel step. Internal 240v light. Integral rear step and PVC thermal strip curtain.
- Power: 13A domestic supply (14 m cable supplied) or min. 3KVA generator.